- Administrative Team
- College Plans, Reviews and Reports
- About UKAg
- Quick Facts
- College of Agriculture, Food and Environment Facilities and Maps - Campus
- Gamma Sigma Delta Honor Society
- Tradition, Excellence, and Inspired Vision
- Past Deans
- Land-Grant Colleges and Universities
- Ag North Building Sculpture
Agriculture Faculty Council
The formation and specific responsibilities of the Agriculture Faculty Council (AFC) are described in the College Rules of Procedure. In general, the AFC serves as a focal point and catalyst for discussing issues of importance to faculty, as well as providing a reference point of faculty support for the dean and chairs in administering educational policies.
The Agriculture Faculty Council is comprised of ten members which are chosen by vote of the faculty in an annual election. Once elected, they serve two-year terms. Among the responsibilities of the members are representing the college faculty to the administration on matters of interest, problems and professional well-being. The AFC serves as a liaison between the faculty and the dean, provides a representative opinion, and provides input on educational and administrative matters.