- Administrative Team
- College Plans, Reviews and Reports
- About UKAg
- Quick Facts
- College of Agriculture, Food and Environment Facilities and Maps - Campus
- Gamma Sigma Delta Honor Society
- Tradition, Excellence, and Inspired Vision
- Past Deans
- Land-Grant Colleges and Universities
- Ag North Building Sculpture
Circle of Love 2013
The College of Agriculture, Food and Environment participated in the annual Circle of Love program sponsored by the Center for Community Outreach. The Circle of Love program matches local underprivileged elementary school children with UK faculty, staff and students who will make Christmas a little brighter for the children.
Teachers and counselors from local schools compile lists of students and their wishes and send them to the University. The UK “Santas” select a student and purchase presents for the child based on the child’s “Wish List.” The lists often include everything from new shoes to the latest toy fad.
CAFE provided for the needs of 50 children. StaffLINKS chair, Christine Tawasha would like to thank all who participated. She is grateful for Ann Norris and Cindy Stidham who helped transport the gifts to the Student Center.