- Administrative Team
- College Plans, Reviews and Reports
- About UKAg
- Quick Facts
- College of Agriculture, Food and Environment Facilities and Maps - Campus
- Gamma Sigma Delta Honor Society
- Tradition, Excellence, and Inspired Vision
- Past Deans
- Land-Grant Colleges and Universities
- Ag North Building Sculpture
Welcome to the College of Agriculture, Food and Environment. Since 1865, UK Ag has been committed to improving the quality of life for Kentuckians. Each of our threefold land-grant missions, teaching, research and extension, serves the Commonwealth in different ways. We give students the skills to solve problems and we discover and deliver new knowledge and technologies through research and extension. Our goal is to improve the lives of citizens across Kentucky and to improve the economy. We also have a global reach in our education and research programs. Together, our faculty, students, staff, and alumni of the College of Agriculture, Food and Environment “grow ideas” and solve world problems.
Through our website, explore how the College of Agriculture, Food and Environment is continuing the outstanding tradition of discovery, outreach, and education at the University of Kentucky.