Faculty members traveling internationally for professional work should take the following steps to ensure their benefits are in order for their trip.

1. Enter a professional travel request through MyUK. Refer to the CAFE Business Office reference guides on travel.

2. Consult Human Resources to make necessary changes to health insurance while abroad. You will need a letter showing the travel has been approved before going to Human Resources. For assistance with this, contact the Associate Dean for Faculty Resources, Planning and Assessment.

3. Register with the University’s International Center, so that UK is able to assist in the event of an emergency.